10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Nothing special
- Created specifically for the U.S
Get the weather forecast directly in you smartphone
WeatherBug is a very complete app that shows the weather information of wherever you are. As expected, you can add more locations on your list. The app's main board specifies the current temperature, as well as the highest and lowest for the day.
In the bottom menu you can access to an extended forecast for the following six days, a Worldwide satellite image, the possibility of a camera image for the selected location, a video of Rachel's WeatherCast in the U.S, and weather alerts which may not be available for your location if you're from outside the U.S. A help section is also included, which might help you understand the application better.
Moreover, there's a much more specific condition section with further information about temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, humidity and pressure. If you're from the US, you will also have access to Pollen Data.
WeatherBug was created by WeartherBug Mobile and, as you may have noticed, it only has a few other weather-related apps in the market.
If you're from the U.S and looking for a good weather service for your smartphone, you may want to try this one. If you're from somewhere else, you can also download it but you won't be able to use all the features.
Download WeatherBug to access the world’s largest network of real-time weather and lightning sensors for the best forecasts, the fastest alerts and more.
Get the most accurate pinpoint forecasts for your neighborhood and around the world. Benefit from the fastest, most advanced early warning system!
When minutes matter (and they do when severe weather strikes), get more time, and Know Before™. Download WeatherBug today!
Enjoy these unique features:
• NEW Real-Time Enhanced Pin-Point Forecasts for 2.6 Million Locations Worldwide – The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for your neighborhood and beyond. With 25% more accurate forecasts for the next 24 hours (when compared to other weather apps), Know Before™ you head out!
• NEW Photo Section & Albums – We’ve collected magnificent photography from our users for your viewing pleasure. Now categorized into albums, finding awesome photos have never been quicker or easier! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery!
• NEW Photo Submission & Sharing – Snap, send & share. Send us your best photos and share your moment with friends and family, plus millions of WeatherBug users. It’s your time to be semi-famous!
• NEW Portuguese Language Support – WeatherBug fala Português! Get forecasts and alerts in Portuguese and saber antes!
• Extended 10-Day Forecast – Weather happens. Get the most accurate extended forecast and Know Before™ 10 days ahead. Say goodbye to nasty weather surprises!
• Exclusive DTAs & Severe Weather Alerts – Minutes Matter. Our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
• Spark Alerts – Spark, an exclusive feature of WeatherBug, turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile Spark lightning monitoring, in real-time, from the WeatherBug total lightning detection network!
• Enhanced Interactive Maps – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture (pun intended) of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Spotlight section – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest news on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen! Our Hurricane Center is your go-to resource for these violent storms, giving valuable information so you Know Before™!
• Spanish Language Support – ¿Hablas español? Sí? Well, WeatherBug does now too. Get forecasts and alerts for your neighborhood in Spanish!
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's picnic? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you on how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Conditions Icon – Now updated more frequently with a higher resolution model so you get the most accurate depictions of weather conditions! That’s especially critical when weather conditions are quickly changing and you need to make plans.
• My Location – Automatically updates your weather information based on the closest weather station to you in your neighborhood through GPS.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
This update includes:
• 2.6 million supported locations worldwide
• Photo submission and sharing
• Featured photo albums
• Flag inappropriate photos
• Several stability and performance enhancements
• Portuguese language support
- Krisztián T. Downloaded Oct 5, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Aug 2, 2013
- molina_cristian91 Downloaded Jul 24, 2013
- cjackson7966 Downloaded Jun 1, 2013
- Hanan A. Downloaded May 31, 2013
- Dave O. Downloaded May 10, 2013
- Yonathan R. Downloaded May 8, 2013
- ebey Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Favorited Apr 24, 2013
I like it works great
Just don't know how to set my location and delete the one i started out with.
I have tried this app and a handful of other weather apps. Each and every time I always come back to weatherbug. Its always accurate and responsive which is what an app should be. The weather channel app tells me its sunny as I stand in the rain. Never ha
Is ok not impressive
Since the last update, a couple days ago, my location for one thing is not always accurate. When I'm at home my location will show as being somewhere that's like 50 or even a hundred miles away. Also on the hourly forecast it goes from 9pm, 10pm, then it