10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Didn't find any. Did you?
- Created specifically for the U.S
Get the weather forecast directly in you smartphone
WeatherBug is a very complete app that shows the weather information of wherever you are. As expected, you can add more locations on your list. The app's main board specifies the current temperature, as well as the highest and lowest for the day.
In the bottom menu you can access to an extended forecast for the following six days, a Worldwide satellite image, the possibility of a camera image for the selected location, a video of Rachel's WeatherCast in the U.S, and weather alerts which may not be available for your location if you're from outside the U.S. A help section is also included, which might help you understand the application better.
Moreover, there's a much more specific condition section with further information about temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, humidity and pressure. If you're from the US, you will also have access to Pollen Data.
WeatherBug was created by WeartherBug Mobile and, as you may have noticed, it only has a few other weather-related apps in the market.
If you're from the U.S and looking for a good weather service for your smartphone, you may want to try this one. If you're from somewhere else, you can also download it but you won't be able to use all the features.
And now, introducing the new WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – a beautiful, interactive way to see how much energy is being used to keep you comfortable. Slide the thermostat bar and see how you can make an impact - know your power!
Know Before with these awesome features:
• NEW WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – How hard will your home’s HVAC need to work to keep you comfortable? Find out with the Energy Meter – see the difference a few degrees higher or lower make! Just slide the bar to see projected monthly cost, energy use and carbon footprint!
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – Weather happens. Depend on the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Know Before Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Get all National Weather Service warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations. Plus, exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition!
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts!
• Enhanced Interactive Map – “See” the weather through multiple layers, like Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel this weekend’s BBQ? Our Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather conditions to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Photos Section – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery. You can even share your own photos right from your device. Share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users!
• Weather News – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest info on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Conditional Backgrounds – Quickly find out if the day will be clear, cloudy or rainy at a glance!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
This update includes:
• UI refresh
• New widgets
• New WeatherBug Home Energy Meter
• Several performance & stability enhancements
Appears to report the current weather conditions more precisly than AccuWeather does. Unfortunately, has some problems with data updates and consistency. My detailed feedback is on http://backyard.weatherbug.com/forum/topics/feedback-on-using-weatherbug.
I like weatherbug i fill safer knowing i can trust them to alert me when there is bad weather conditions in are around my area.
I would rather have the older app. Not impressed with the new platform.
I couldn't care less about the layout of the app when opened, I could use either version. What I HATE is the widget! I used the small 2x1 widget and it is basically just a gray square on my screen, been like this over a week. There is absolutely no point in having a weather widget that doesn't show any weather. Going to uninstall and move on to another widget that will actually show the weathe
1 x 1 widget does not update... Other weather apps looking better by the minute.
This is the third weather app I have installed on my phone...the others were not user friendly and horribly inaccurate. This one is absolutely perfect!