Weather by WeatherBug
by: Earth Networks • 887.8K
WeatherBug is a very complete app that shows the weather information of wherever you are. As expected, you can add more locations on your list. The app's main board specifies the current temperature, as well as the highest and lowest for the day.
In the bottom menu you can access to an extended forecast for the following six days, a Worldwide satellite image, the possibility of a camera image for the selected location, a video of Rachel's WeatherCast in the U.S, and weather alerts which may not be available for your location if you're from outside the U.S. A help section is also included, which might help you understand the application better.
Moreover, there's a much more specific condition section with further information about temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, humidity and pressure. If you're from the US, you will also have access to Pollen Data.
WeatherBug was created by WeartherBug Mobile and, as you may have noticed, it only has a few other weather-related apps in the market.
If you're from the U.S and looking for a good weather service for your smartphone, you may want to try this one. If you're from somewhere else, you can also download it but you won't be able to use all the features.
Tags: weatherbug , weather bug , weatherbug 2.5.419 , weatherbug elite apk 2.5.494 , weatherbug 2.5.432 apk , weatherbug camera , weatherbug app phone , samsung intercept and weather bug , free weatherbug
by Ana , Appszoom
May 31, 2011
Download WeatherBug, winner of the 2016 “Best Weather App” by Appy Awards.
“I love using WeatherBug because it is very easy to use and gives the most accurate current and future weather reports!” – Android User Review
WeatherBug, the best free weather app, powered by the world's largest network of professional weather stations, providing the fastest weather alerts, real-time weather conditions, accurate hourly forecasts & 10-day forecasts, 18 weather maps including Doppler radar, satellite, lightning alerts, precipitation, local temperature, local pressure, local radar, wind chill, heat index, humid, wind, pollen, UV and much more!
Join millions of users who depend on WeatherBug, the longest running weather app, to help you prepare for all weather conditions and Know Before.
THE WEATHERBUG ADVANTAGE
• Spark Lightning Alerts: Using WeatherBug's Total Lightning Network, receive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts 50% quicker and be prepared for severe weather conditions.
• World's Largest Professional Weather Network: WeatherBug has the largest professional grade weather stations in North America which report hyper-local weather conditions in real-time.
• 18 Animated Maps: WeatherBug provides the most weather maps so you have multiple options on what weather conditions you need to see.
• International Forecasts: Prepare for weather abroad with WeatherBug's weather forecasts for over 2.6 million locations across the globe.
• Customize Your Weather: Customize your weather data to fit your personal needs with the ability to rearrange weather tiles to your liking.
• Lifestyles Forecasts: Custom weather forecasts for all your lifestyle activities such as sports games, golf, lawn care, allergies, pollen, outdoors & more.
TRACK ANY CONDITION
• Alert Notifications: Receive severe weather alerts from WeatherBug, the NWS & NOAA
• Current Weather Conditions: Real-time weather conditions for your local & saved locations
• Detailed Weather Forecasts: Reliable hourly forecasts & 10-day forecasts
• Local Pollen Details: Explore local polled and national pollen count & data
• Live Doppler Radar: Doppler radar animation for precipitation information
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Notifications View: See current weather conditions & receive alerts in your notifications area
• Precise Weather Details: Get wind speed, UV Index, weather observations and more
• Weather Widgets: Add weather information to your home screen with weather widgets
• Hurricane Center: Track hurricanes using satellite & radar and see the latest hurricane forecasts
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEATHER
• Local Conditions: Access to local weather conditions, weather map & weather radar
• Multi-language Support: Get your weather in English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Temperature Units: Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C)
• Wind Units: MPH, KPH, Knots and MPS
• Pressure Units: Inches and millibars
CONNECT WITH US
• Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WeatherBug
• Follow us on Twitter - @WeatherBug
• Watch our YouTube weather channel broadcast -
• Subscribe to our Know Before blog - http://knowbefore.weatherbug.com
Be prepared. Know Before. Download WeatherBug, the best free weather app today!