WeatherBug - Radar, Forecast
by: WeatherBug • 616.3K
WeatherBug is a very complete app that shows the weather information of wherever you are. As expected, you can add more locations on your list. The app's main board specifies the current temperature, as well as the highest and lowest for the day.
In the bottom menu you can access to an extended forecast for the following six days, a Worldwide satellite image, the possibility of a camera image for the selected location, a video of Rachel's WeatherCast in the U.S, and weather alerts which may not be available for your location if you're from outside the U.S. A help section is also included, which might help you understand the application better.
Moreover, there's a much more specific condition section with further information about temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, humidity and pressure. If you're from the US, you will also have access to Pollen Data.
WeatherBug was created by WeartherBug Mobile and, as you may have noticed, it only has a few other weather-related apps in the market.
If you're from the U.S and looking for a good weather service for your smartphone, you may want to try this one. If you're from somewhere else, you can also download it but you won't be able to use all the features.
Tags: weatherbug alerts , lightning map weatherbug , application meteo local , anything , weatherbug , weather bug , weatherbug direct jar , weatherbug jar java , apps@
by Ana , Appszoom
Aug 20, 2013
Download the most popular free weather app powered by the largest professional weather network in the world! Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts (current, hourly and 10-day).
“I love WeatherBug! It’s always accurate & is the first place I go for up-to-the minute weather!” –iOS User
It's easy to use and has 18 different weather maps including Doppler radar, lightning, wind, temperature, alerts, pressure, and humidity. Join millions who rely on WeatherBug every day!
TRACK ANY CONDITION
• North American Doppler Radar: See Doppler radar across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Alaska & Hawaii
• PulseRad® Radar: Get radar for many international locations using patented Earth Networks Total Lightning Network® technology.
• Real-Time Pinpoint Forecasts: Get the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts
• Enhanced Interactive Map: Visualize weather conditions with 18 weather maps
• Spark Lightning Alerts: Your personal lightning detector, Spark gives you minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Apple Watch Support: Get vital weather information directly on your Apple Watch, including alerts, glances, and complications
• Lifestyle Forecasts: Know how weather will impact your sports games, workouts, allergies, chronic pain and much more
• Hurricane Center: Stay informed of all hurricane forecasts and changing conditions to protect you and your loved ones
• Winter Weather: Plan ahead with our 10-day snow depth forecast and stay safe in severe winter conditions with our real-time snow storm alerts
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all NWS and NOAA watches and warnings
Check out WeatherBug's YouTube weather channel broadcast here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherBugVideo
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App for iPads” by AppPicker, and “Best App for Moms” by Parent Magazine - WeatherBug!
This app may include “Interest-Based Ads” (see https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy#AC) for more information) and may collect or share “Precise Location Data” (see https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy#PLD for more information).